If you have access to another person's mailbox, you can turn on automatic replies for them (handy if one of your colleagues has forgotten to do this)
The simplest way to do this is through Outlook Web App:
- Navigate to https://mail.jh-austin.co.uk/owa
- Login as yourself
- Click the down arrow beside your name (top-right of the window) and click Open another mailbox...
- Type the person's first name - this may display a mini profile; if not, click Search Contacts and Directory
- Select the relevant person and click Open
- If necessary, select the locale and timezone
- When the account has opened (it will become the active web page), click the cog wheel icon (top-right of the window)
- Click Set automatic replies
- Select any options required and type the message(s) - there are two boxes; the top is for internal mail, the bottom for external
- Click Save
Please sign in to leave a comment.