If a company has already completed registration before they request premium support, then it can make more sense to create a manual invoice following the process below.
1. Go to the 'Manual Invoices' Page: Back Office > Survey - Processes > Ordering - Manual Invoices
2. Select the 'Survey', 'Size' and 'Company Name' for the survey you are ordering against (The survey should be the BCI Survey).
3. Click 'Refresh Company List', then, select the company you are ordering for from the drop-down menu. Now click 'Create'
4. Support should have then been selected from the order items list for you and the available support types should have appeared below. Check the box for the appropriate support type e.g. 'Premium Support' and amend the price per item if needed (Quantity should always be 1 for a support order.)
5. Click the 'Add Items button' to add this to the order.
6. Click 'Provide Payment Details' and fill out as appropriate for the client.
If you then look on the companies contact management page, you should see the level of support purchased against their BCI survey.