PowerPoint Image Resizer Doesn't Start
If the graphic resizer add-in (from PPTools.com) doesn't load (message is that the add-in can't be found or is disabled), there are a couple of workarounds:
- Close and restart PowerPoint
- Re-open the presentation (which sometimes doesn't work, hence workaround 2)
- In PowerPoint, click File
- Click Options
- Click Add-Ins
- Select PowerPoint Add-ins in the Manage box and click Go
- Click Add New...
- Navigate to C:\Users\Public\Documents\PPTools and select RnR_StarterSet
- Click Open - it should now appear in the add-in list
- Click Close
Re-installing the add-in will also temporarily fix this issue, albeit in the same way as workaround 2
Please sign in to leave a comment.