To remove a user:
- Disable their AD account and move to the 'Ex Users and Defunct accounts OU'
- Remove group memberships in AD so that only Domain Users remains
- Go into Manage Accounts on the BC website and mark their account as 'Inactive' and 'Locked'
- Remove their account from Net2 (collect card from user)
- Remove their account from Yammer (Al Kell)
- Remove their account from 7geese (Al Kell)
- Remove from Pivotal Tracker (Jane Young)
- Remove from Zendesk (downgrade from agent if BC Zendesk) (Samantha Flaherty or Al Kell)
- Check if user has used BC Twitter, LinkedIn and Hubspot accounts (Becca Kelly)