If you receive a request asking for the accreditation logos in other formats (for example, CS6), the .ESP file type we have should suffice, as it is a high quality file type suitable to be used in the likes of Adobe Creative Suite.
To locate the logos, you can find them here:
- J Drive
- 2015 (or whichever relevant year)
- Accreditation 2015
- Accreditation Logos 2015
- BCA2015_companies_1star (etc)
The Logo Usage Guidelines are attached to this article and can also be found in the "Accreditation Logos 2015" folder, within the "Logo Guidelines" folder.
File Types Available:
- .EPS is a high quality file, suitable to be used with the likes of Adobe;
- .JPG is a standard image file, which can be used in many formats (web, print, etc)
- .PDF is a standard document format.
It's also worth noting that if your client needs to open/convert the .EPS file type without using Adobe Illustrator, there are two free tools that can be used:
If you should have any further questions, please raise a ticket and we can investigate for you.