If the status of the BCI Survey is: Full Survey Management – Conversion then you should now be able to cancel this survey entry using the following process:
- Open Contact Management.
- Search for and select the name of the company.
- Go into the Survey Status panel.
- Select the survey at the top of the panel.
- Click on 'Show Actions'.
- In the Action drop down, select 'Invalid Registration'.
- Add a note in the Note box e.g. 'Mark registration as invalid as it was created in error'
- Click 'Go'.
If you then refresh the page. The survey you are cancelling e.g. NFP BCI 2016 should have disappeared from the list of surveys in the Survey panel
Note: If the status of the survey has passed Full Survey Management - Conversion you will not be able to mark the survey as invalid.