The following advice has been generated for use with most HP (Hewlett Packard) printers. Some printers may not have this functionality or may require a slightly different procedure.
How do I add a watermark to my printout?
If you think the watermark you require may already exist as a template, simply:
- Select “Print” from within the application you are using,
- Select “Printer properties”, Select the “Effects” tab.
- Select the required Watermark from the dropdown box.
If the watermark you would like to use does not exist then follow the instructions below on how to create a custom watermark.
How do I create a custom watermark which I can add to my printouts?
- First you need to open the “Devices and Printers” folder on your computer
- If using Windows 8, the easiest way is to do this is to go to the Metro screen and just start typing “Printers”. You should then be able to select “Devices and Printers” from the right of the screen.
- In older versions you can find the Devices and Printers folder in the Control Panel.
- The next step may depend on the printer that you are printing to, but for most HP printers, will be as follows:
- Once you have accepted all your changes, you can return to the document you wish to print.
Please sign in to leave a comment.