Before you can start using your voicemail on your desk phone you have to go through a process to set it up and provide a pin code to access it. You can do this by following these steps;
- Dial 7000 and enter your default password (111111)*
- The system will then take you through a brief set of prompts to do the following:
- Change the password to another number
- Provide your name
- Provide your voicemail greeting (for example "You're through to the voicemail of ... Please leave your name and number after the tone...")
- When you're done, the system will play the message back to you. Follow the prompts to either accept it or re-record it.
* Default password corrected by Barry 24th November 2014
Please sign in to leave a comment.