If your client has purchased additional WIT Accounts, you can add them in by following these steps:
- Open Back Office | WIT | Rights Assignment
- Select the Survey and Clients from the drop down lists
- After a little while, you will see the number of WIT accounts assigned to this client
- Update the number of WIT Accounts to the number you require (eg add 1 to the existing number if 1 extra account has been purchased)
- Add a note to the notes box in that section
- Click the Update button
Once this has completed, you will see a message appear under the Update button informing you that the number of WIT Accounts has been changed for this client.
Now you are ready to assign the WIT Account to a client account. You can do this in Back Office | Contact Management
- Once in the client's profile scroll down to WIT Details
- In this section you will see a header WIT Accounts, which will have any already assigned accounts listed
- Underneath these accounts you will see a Create New WIT Account link, click it
- You will be shown a drop down list containing accounts that can be assigned WIT Access for this client, find the account you want to assign access to and click the Submit button to the right of the list
Please sign in to leave a comment.