If you see the message "The turst relationship between this workstation and the domain has failed" then there may be a few different underlying problems.
The main two causes are either due to a time difference between the workstation and server or because the locally stored credentials don't match the server. The fix is to get the PC to re-authenticate against the server, which can be done in various ways:
- Unplug the network cable
- Log on to the PC (can use a network account if the credentials are stored locally)
- Check the time against the network (another PC is fine for this)
- If the time is OK, plug in the network cable and allow the PC to reconnect
- You may also need to set the network connection to 'Work' in the 'Network and Sharing Center'
- Lock and unlock the PC to re-authenticate
The other method as described in various forums is to remove the PC from the domain and add it back in