If you are having difficulties when trying to log in to Comment Typing locally, you can try the following steps. This guide assumes that you have the Comment Typing solution open.
- In the Comment Typing project, expand the Web References folder
- Right click on BCWebService and select Update Web Reference
- Right click on the overall solution and select Set Startup Projects
- Click the Multiple startup projects radio button
- From the displayed list change the Action for CommentTyping and WebServices to Start
- Click the OK button and run the solution. You should now be able to log in locally as any user